PLAID CITY

by - 20:02


Yas! I've been waiting for this moment, I guess since January, so I can do a photo shoot of this outfit! And it's here! Generally, I bought this co-ord for a wedding, but when I put these pink sneakers by any change next to it, I knew that I have to immortalize this street look! I'm so proud of it and at once got so many new ideas in my head for the next outfits. Of course such ones I can wear and easily go out on the street having some fashionable elements on as well. I like to experiment, but there's a limit. Some fashion weeks outfits make me sick. Sure, it's nice to wear current trends, but NOT ALL AT ONCE. Guys, take it easy, who normal will go dressed this way to work or at uni? I say: not me. That's why I make me a task. I want to show you how to match fashionable items taken straight from catwalks so they spice up casual looks and don't look ridiculously or overly! And to all of this just feel natural and comfy of course. Sometimes is better to dress simply and normal and add some fancy accessories. Remember, the devil is in the details. 😉

Yas! Czekałam na ten moment, chyba od stycznia, żeby w końcu zrobić sesję w tej stylizacji! I oto jest! Ogólnie komplet kupowałam na wesele, ale jak przypadkiem postawiłam obok te różowe sneakersy, to wiedziałam, że muszę uwiecznić ten street look! Jestem z niego mega zadowolona i od razu w głowie wymyślam kolejne stylizacje. Oczywiście takie, w których bez problemu wyjdę na ulicę ale jednocześnie z modnymi elementami. Lubię eksperymentować, ale bez przesady. Niektóre outfity z fashion weeków przyprawiają mnie o mdłości. Jasne, fajnie jest ubrać się w aktualne trendy, ale NIE WSZYSTKO NA RAZ. Ludzie, szanujmy się, kto normalny wyjdzie tak do pracy czy na uczelnię? Od razu mówię: pas. Dlatego postawiłam sobie zadanie. Chcę pokazać wam jak łączyć stylowe elementy stylizacji wzięte prosto z wybiegów w taki sposób aby urozmaicić nimi codzienne outfity, tak aby nie wyglądały śmiesznie i przesadzenie! I żeby przy tym wszystkim czuć się naturalnie i oczywiście wygodnie. Czasami lepiej jest się ubrać prosto i zwyczajnie, a do tego zaszaleć z dodatkami. Pamiętajcie, diabeł tkwi w szczegółach. 😉




🖤
Fashion is ephemeral, dangerous and unfair
🖤

~ Karl Lagerfeld ~




Blazer and pants, It would seem to be too much at once. This time it is very delicate so it doesn't even disturb. Additionally, side stripes on legs add sporty style to all. Classic white bodysuit with turtle neck fits perfectly to check's color scheme and does not compete with it anyway. Such a nice alternative would also be a basic white hoodie. Pastel pink sneakers with a curious finishing of the sole lighted up the look and added the lightness to it. I picked up a belt bag with matching pink shade to shoes and I think that its shape did big work. To all, I selected a few items of jewelry in rose gold plating to put some elegance and ease the look. In this case, yellow gold would catch the eyes first and the whole outfit is like a background. But it's not the point. I put my hair in classic and high ponytail what sustained the sporty vibes. Additionally, I wanted the earrings to be visible. Right before going out I grabbed the sunglasses. I didn't know if I wear them, but I took the risk. And I guess it was worth it. I would rather not wear them everyday, cause for me they are not comfy enough. But I think it's because of my bad vision. Anyway, I felt great wearing this outfit. 🤗 

Marynarka i spodnie, wydawałoby się, że to już jest za dużo kratki na raz. W tym wydaniu jest na tyle delikatna, że to wcale nie przeszkadza. Dodatkowo lampasy na nogawkach dodają całości sportowego charakteru. Klasyczne białe body z niskim golfem wpasowało się idelanie do kolorystyki kratki i w żaden sposób z nią nie konkuruje. Dobrą alternatywą byłaby też zwykła biała bluza z kapturem. Pastelowe różowe snekaersy z ciekawym wykończeniem podeszwy rozjaśniły stylizację i dodały jej lekkości. Dobrałam nerkę pod kolor nich i myślę, że sam jej kształt zrobił też dużą robotę. Do całości dodałam kilka sztuk biżuterii w kolorze różowego złota by wprowadzić trochę elegancji ale jednocześnie złagodzić całość. W tym przypadku żółte złoto rzucałoby się za bardzo w oczy. Najpierw biżuteria, potem stylizacja. A przecież nie o to tu chodzi. Włosy związałam w klasycznego, wysokiego kucyka, co podtrzymało sportowy styl. Dodatkowo chciałam aby kolczyki były widoczne. Tuż przed wyjściem chwyciłam jeszcze te okulary. Nie wiedziałam czy je założyć, ale zaryzykowałam. I chyba się opłaciło. Chociaż na codzień raczej bym takich nie założyła, trochę to niewygone, ale to prawdopodobnie przez moją wadę wzroku. W każdym bądź razie, w całym looku czułam się super. 🤗



Outfit details:


Reserved Plaid Blazer and matching Pants with Side Stripe

Zaful Love Royal White Bodysuit
TK Maxx Pastel Pink Quilted Belt Bag
H&M Pastel Pink Sneakers
Vintage Gucci Oval Sunglasses
Moon Island Jewelry



🎶
You don't need to say I'm never enough. Only get halfway with you. Take my love just to see me suffer. Never enough, I'm never enough.
🎶




As always I'm so curious about your opinions about the look! Let me know in the comments below 👇 Till next Friday 😘

Jak zawsze jestem mega ciekawa waszych opinii dotyczacych stylizacji! Dawajcie znać w komentarzach 👇 Do następnego piątku 😘

xx Carly




You May Also Like

0 comments