ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

by - 20:00


It's time to over the break and finally, come back to life 😁 After these few months only wearing tracksuits my inspirations have gone away. When I started going back to work, I got an idea after idea in my head. And I still have, but the problem is, I have nowhere to go in such fancy outfits. The one and only positive is that I've got more time for photoshoots and writing blog posts.

•   •   

Koniec już tej przerwy, czas wracać do życia 😁 Po tych kilku miesiącach siedzenia tylko w dresach wena na stylizacje mi gdzieś uciekła. Jak już zaczęłam wychodzić do pracy, to dosłownie, w głowie miałam pomysł za pomysłem. W sumie, to nadal mam, ale nie ma gdzie w tym wszystkim teraz chodzić. Jedyny plus tej całej sytuacji jest taki, że mam więcej czasu na sesje i samo ogarnianie bloga. 


🎶

Through the smoke, I see you vividly

🎶


~ Disciples & Lee Foss feat. Anabel Englund Only The Gods ~


This time I put on a simple but glam outfit. A velvet tracksuit with side straps in the beautiful and juicy orange shade, which did the whole work. I added classic heeled sandals in the almost identical orange shade. I buttoned up the straps on the pant legs, over the ribbings, so it didn't look that trivial and also lengthened the legs optically. Thanks to high waist in the pants I matched a black knitted crop top made by my mom. I kept with it the sporty and somehow glam style of the look. I finished the whole with minimal jewelry - necklace with a gun perfectly matching logo on the straps, little hoop earrings, an ear cuff, and a few bracelets. I guess it's the first outfit I haven't used a bag, shock 😱 

•   •   

Tym razem postawiłam na dość prostą, ale mimo wszystko efektowną stylizację. Welurowy dres z lampasami w pięknym, soczystym pomarańczowym kolorze, który zdecydowanie zrobił tu całą robotę. Do niego dobrałam klasyczne sandałki na słupku w niemal identycznym pomarańczowym odcieniu. Paseczki zapięłam na nogawkach, nad ściągaczami, aby nie wyglądało to zbyt banalnie, a dodatkowo wydłużyło to optycznie nogi. Z racji, że spodnie są z wysokim stanem, dopasowałam do nich krótki czarny top zrobiony na drutach przez moją mamę. Zachowałam tym samym sportowy ale poniekąd elegancki styl looku. Całość wykończyłam minimalistyczną biżuterią - naszyjnik z pistoletem idealnie pasuje do logowań na lampasach do tego małe kolczyki kółka, nakładka na ucho i kilka bransoletek. I to jest chyba pierwszy raz kiedy nie użyłam w ogóle torebki, szok 😱 


OUTFIT DETAILS

Gold Killer Velvet Orange Tracksuit
Peoni Handmade Knitted Black Crop Top
DeeZee Orange Heeled Sandals
Moon Island Jewelry Necklace, Earrings and Bracelets


Let me know what do you think about this look! The next post is coming up next week 🤗 

•   •   

Dajcie znać co sądzicie o tej stylizacji! A następny post już za tydzień 🤗 

xx Carly


📸 Anastasiya Malchuk  📸





You May Also Like

0 comments