NEON NON STOP

by - 20:00


When lately neons came back, I wasn't really into it. I loved them in the past. As I tried them after a few years I felt a bit weird. Combination of neon colors with beige saved me! Immediately I got into it again, and now I prefer this matching than with black as I used to. It would seem that black fits best to everything 🤷‍♀️

Kiedy neony niedawno wróciły do łask, miałam lekką niechęć do nich. Dawniej je uwielbiałam. Jak pierwszy raz po latach je przymierzyłam, czułam się nieco dziwnie. Uratowało mnie jesdnak połączenie neonowych kolorów z beżem! Momentalnie się w nie znowu wkręciłam, a teraz wolę to połączenie niż z czarnym, jak to było kiedyś. A wydawałoby się, że czarny najlepiej pasuje 🤷‍♀️


🎶
I can see that you watching me. Come over, talk to me. Need you to give me a sign.
🎶

~ Sigala & Ella Eyre Came Here For Love ~




Sporty street style, how you probably know, is my favorite. And these white sneakers are my number one if it goes on shoes! (which I also bought half price 😎) They match literally everything, and that neons are obliging, I didn't add any new colors to the outfit. The top did whole work. The skirt contrasts well with the vivid green and despite its style, matched the sporty look perfectly. Clear bag, which is barely visible, added a different character to the outfit. Lastly, I finished the look with two necklaces and earring with pearls, all in the gold shade.

Sportowy street style, jak już pewnie wiecie, jest moim ulubionym. A te białe sneakersy to mój numer jeden jeśli chodzi o buty! (kupione połowę taniej 😎) Pasują dosłownie do wszystkiego, a że neony są zobowiązujące, to nie dodawałam żadnego nowego koloru do stylizacji. Bluzka zrobiła tu całą robotę. Spódnica fajnie kontrastuje z intensywna zielenią i mimo swojego fasonu świetnie wpasowała się w sportowy look. Przezroczysta torebka, której prawie nie widać, nadała innego charakteru tej stylizacji. Całość uzupełniłam dwoma naszyjnikami i kolczykami z perłami w żółtym pozłoceniu.


OUTFIT DETAILS

Reserved Neon Turtleneck Longsleeve
Zara Zip Beige Mini Skirt
Zara Transparent Mini Bag
Fila White Sneakers
Moon Island Jewelry 


What are you for such a set? Do you like neons or prefer classic shades? Let me know 🤗

Co wy na taki zestaw? Lubicie neony czy wolicie jednak stonowane kolorki? Dajcie znać 🤗


xx Carly 


📸 @malcha_photo 📸


Find me here:







You May Also Like

0 comments